Cherry Glazerr

Dear Diary, 

Today the weather was great. Which became a total false preface for my day. My friends won’t talk to me. My boyfriend broke up with. I quit my job.
I’m starting a band. 
We probably won’t make it. But I don’t care anymore. 

This is how I would like to imagine how the band started. They arise in L.A. in 2012. With their first album being Haxel Princess. This band makes you feel like you’re watching them in the garage of someone you know that knows someone’s cousin. They connect with the stage as everyone is their ex best friend. Their songs are short and sweet. (The most popular song being shouted is Grilled Cheese.). Each song is presented with their own energy. The crowd recycles that energy right back. 

Soon enough, Cherry Glazerr will just stop making music because their bored. 










Popular Posts